Special Session on Computational Intelligence for Industry 4.0 at:
This Special Session is dedicated to the latest developments of computational intelligence (CI) for Industry 4.0, the first a-priori engineered (and the fourth) ‘Industrial Revolution’. Focusing on smart manufacturing and cyber-physical systems so far, efforts in Industry 4.0 have lacked smart design and business elements for manufacture that are necessary in completing this unprecedented upgrade of value chain. Computational intelligence has however provided an extra-numeric, as well as efficiently-numeric, tool to realize this goal. The Special Session therefore encourages and reports applications to Industry 4.0 in the area of interactive cloud computing and data science.
Main Topics include but are not limited to:
- Computer intelligence or machine learning for cyber-physical systems;
- Computer-automated design, machine learning or intelligent search for Industry 4.0;
- Computational intelligence for smart design for smart manufacture;
- Computational intelligence for Industry 4.0 in cloud and big data environments;
- Computational intelligence and data science applications to marketing for design;
- Computational intelligence and data science for marketing and service in Industry 4.0 value chain;
- Computational intelligence or other learning techniques for Industry 4.0 business informatics and risk management;
- Computational intelligence for Industry 4.0 digital economy;
- Evolutionary distributed or cloud computing for interactive product design and marketing;
- Evolutionary big data interaction for predictive product design and marketing.