Call for Special Session Proposals
Click to download: Call for Special Session Proposals
The 29th IEEE International Conference on Automation and Computing (ICAC2024) calls for special session proposals which will complement the research topics of ICAC2024 conference
- A special session should focus on a specific research topic relevant to the ICAC2024 conference.
- Each special session is expected to have no less than five regular papers.
Special session organisers are responsible for inviting the papers, arranging/advising. ICAC2024 special session chairs will assist organizing those sessions and ensure their quality and success.
Special sessions should follow the important dates. The paper submission deadlines could be after that of the conference submission deadline to allow special sessions to pick up some good papers submitted to the conference. However, sufficient time (4-5 weeks) should be allocated for peer reviews. The paper review process will be in line with the normal paper review process. Paper submissions for the accepted special session should follow the same Paper Submission Guidelines for the conference.
Please email your special session proposals in PDF format before deadline to the ICAC2024 Program Chair, Prof Cunjia Liu (firstname.lastname@example.org). The proposal should contain the proposed topics, anticipated number of papers and the proposed session chair(s) along with a short biograph emphasising the track record of conference/session organisation. Please use the ICAC2024 special session proposal as the email subject.
– Proposal due: 29 Feb 2024
– Proposal notification: within two weeks after submission
– paper submission & notification dues: no later than two weeks after the conference due dates